Friday, December 4, 2009

At Work

While I sit here at work, pondering the steps to take
I realize just how little of my brain I use, and it sort of makes me shake
In debate, with other portions of being
Stepping back from faux reality to see the truth I'm seeing
I have so many things ahead .. boggling to the mind
I get stressed on a daily basis, though it's something I hide in kind
Nights going to bed teary, when I know I should put in my faith
I'm getting so much better .. it's only a little more it'll take
Yet I sit here and feel dismal, knowing I'm capable of so much more
Wondering when things will break, and I can see what's finally in store
I implore, and wish to know it at present
yet that is something I understand won't happen when I maintain the mind frame of a peasant
Unpleasant, as the story may unfold
I have to interject the neg, and inject it with my soul

So, with all the things I have to get ready for, I'm also planning on business ventures.
My boys and I have a couple schemes that we have to cure, involving no more debentures.
We sat back one day, and reflected on just about all the people we knew.
Gasped all of a sudden, due to the fact that we had so many avenues we could accrue
Fielding in business, finance, and health
Science, English, Math, even more books off the shelf
Gaming and sports, Graphics and design
Public relations to Sanitation, it's amazing at all of the things we could find
So we slowly stockpile our knowledge, because we know we are going to make it happen
This business model we're building is something in the past I couldn't imagine
or fathom.

No comments:

Post a Comment