Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Love

This love is deep.
It ..
feels ..
ohhh .. soooo ..
great.
The feeling of feelings that is something I must elate
Can you relate?
It's something nestled so deep down to my core
I implore .. nayy
I adore!
The very way she guides my feet
It's something so beautiful that it could never turn me sore
She is that ..
thing that when you wake up in the morning wants to keep you in bed
The reason you smile when you see a child healthily being fed
And now we're wed?
Man, life just couldn't be greater
At this point in my life, only thing greater is the creator
I'm happy ..
Though at times I know I'm sad
but the sadness can't outweigh the good
so I smile because times are not so bad
Dude I'm glad ..
This woman makes me feel complete
just .. so .. happy man
I love her from my very core
and it's that genuine love
You know, that stuff that's uber pure
for sure
I'm looking forward to the things to come
With the smiles that cross my face
She has such grace
In this place
without haste
she quickly lays waste
to things out of pace
that can't fill up the space
and close the distance ..
without resistance she has impacted my life in so many ways
I love this woman, Thank You God, for all of my days
I can ramble on and on, and just keep going on with blurbs
She's my wife and my partner, of who there are no words
She smiles at me in the morning
Holds me tight during the night
Rushes me when we're late (because of her of course)
and is to me, always the hottest date
The only one who can turn my mood around when I don't want it to
when I am .. you know .. trying to stay in my grumpy mood
When she's near she drags me out of it, and I love her for it
Just one quick glance at her face, with the smile drawn wide
is enough to vanquish any darkness that may have been lingering inside
I've cried countless nights, just in thanking the good Lord
for bringing someone in my life to bring calm to my discord
I LOVE YOU .. I'll say it time and time again
you're my lover and my wife, but most importantly you're my friend.
I love you .. I love to love to love to love you
I love you .. I love you .. I truly sincerely do.

No comments:

Post a Comment