Monday, November 30, 2009

Gloom

Lately, I really don't know what it is. Seems to be just a dreary and damp mood infiltrating my very core. Everyone around me is also in some sort of stupor. I don't know if it is the changing times, or just life getting to us, but it is clearly evident that something has happened. Now I try not to live in the negative aspects of life. In fact, I've been doing quite well in living in the positives. I haven't been dark and depressed as much, and have been looking to the future with much more hope and anticipation than I think I ever have in life. There are the times though, however, when for whatever odd reason it may be, that I just can't. When everyone around you that you know and care for are down, you can't help but be infected by it. Well, me at least. I really hope that this funk is over soon, as I miss laughing.

1 comment:

  1. Co-sign on that. That's how I feel too. It's having a negative affect in the sense that it makes me not even have the want to fix it. Lately...I just don't let it go any further.

    ReplyDelete