Monday, November 30, 2009

JAD

Just Another Day

Even thought today was dreary, dark and kind of sad
I need to rethink the possibilities of the possible, which make me glad
With guidance from up above, we create our game strategy still
Cleverly craft our skills, and make use of them at will
When we really sit back and think of it, we have so many connections
Back and forth, up and down, at times .. different directions
But we finally can come to one, and make this venture come to fruition
Call it luck or a guess, but I call it simply by intuition
Given .. to me, by the man I love the most
The man who is beyond any man, the man who made me a host
A host to carry his sayings, his ideals, and his beliefs
For we are all of God, so mind what you do beneath those sheets
Hold your head high, because we are all in this together
Land bridges, and sea expanses, can't change the world forever
We can, if we just put our faith in him
The creator of all creators, the one who won't let our brilliance dim
So to all my fellow people, of this world we stand
Though the question still remains .. will you hold on to my hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment