Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Love

The love that she exudes oozes through my soul
wraps its hands around my mind
and tantalizes me with the stories that it's told

I love this woman, with all my heart and every breath
I breathe the breath of her essence in my chest

God I've been blessed, with someone who makes my day worthwhile
Someone who makes me feel so special
and who carries so much style

When my times were troubled, there she was to save me
and bring me to the path of God
re-establish the love of we

She .. held my hand through my many troubled times
guided me so gently, as if .. it was her OWN mind
To define a dime, in the way of the hood truth
she'd be that infinite-fold, with all the things that she could
.. do

I love her .. I trust her with all my heart
She brought me back to the path of God
now all it takes is for me to start
All the .. anguish inside, that bubbles and bursts
the scabs on my knees from the prayers I thought weren't heard
Inside her she took them, and spit them back out
I love this Queen so much, with that, there is no doubt

Renee you're my love, you've brought meaning to my life
And now with titles changed, I'm blessed that you're my wife.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment